Libro en Inglés
Ejemplar único, firmado por el autor
- This is Harry McElroy’s third volume in his useful, and much sought-after, series.
- In the case of this title, McElroy contributes the first twelve chapters and chapter twenty-two, the remaining nine by friends and fellow falconers.
- Equipment and accomodation;
- The blue darter (Accipiter cooperii);
- The imprint;
- Anti-aggression conditioning;
- The brancher Cooper’s;
- The passager;
- Weight control;
- The molt and Dr. Tuttle’s prescription;
- The austringer’s bird dog;
- The yellow-eyed bicolored hawk (Accipter bicolor) – Oscar Biengolea;
- Group hunting with Harris’ hawks – Tom and Jennifer Coulson;
- Hunting respectable quarry with the American kestrel – Jennifer Coulson;
- The passage merlin, an outstanding game hawk – Jennifer and Tom Coulson;
- Hawking with the red-tail passage or eyas – Mario DiDominico;
- The longwinger’s Harris hawk and other falcons – Harry McElroy;
- Method of hood making – Eric Tabb;
- Classical game hawking with passage prairie falcons – Dr. Kenneth Tuttle;
- Clubs, rehab, education and research – Harry McElroy.
No hay valoraciones aún.